Specifications for this item:
Brand Name: Apollo Valves
Part Number: 60B-801-01
The Apollo 60B Series Steel & Stainless Steel Barstock Globe Valves are ideally suited for use in instrumentation, sampling lines and flow control applications.
• Backseat stem design reduces pressure exerted on the packing, prolonging packing life.
Design also prevents stem from being accidentally turned out of the valve.
• Integral metal-to-metal seat design.
• Externally adjustable PTFE packing is standard, graphoil available as an option.
• Malleable iron handle for long lasting, reliable service.
• All valves 100% pressure tested
• Fully threaded bonnet to accommodate optional panel mounting nut.
• Locking bonnet option available.
• All pressure retaining parts constructed of ASTM materials.
• Meets the requirements of MSS SP-99 & SP-105.
• Meets the requirements of NACE MR-01-75. PERFORMANCE RATING
• Max Operating Pressure: 5000 psig @ 100°F 345 bar @ 38°C
• Temperature Range: -50°F to 1000°F (-46°C to 538°C) OPTIONS & SIZES
• -01 Standard Configuration
• -07 Tee Handle (SS)
• -09 Lock Bonnet • -24 Graphoil Packing
• -57 Oxygen Cleaned
• -88 Panel Mount
• 07 Tee Handle (SS) not available on 3/4” (DN 20) and 1” (DN 25) sizes
• Female x Female NPT end connections are standard.
• Socket weld end connections also available.
- 01 Standard Configuration
- 07 Tee Handle (SS)
- 09 Lock Bonnet
- 24 Graphoil Packing
- 57 Oxygen Cleaned
- 88 Panel Mount
- 07 Tee Handle (SS) not available on 3/4” (DN 20) and 1” (DN 25) sizes
- Female x Female NPT end connections are standard.
- Socket weld end connections also available