Brand Name: BROOKS
Part Number: 2520A4L52SVVT
The Brooks Instrument Flow Meter model 2520A4L52SVVT comes standard with a 4″ Scale, for use on 40-660 CCM Water.
This meter has a tube from Acrylic with 1/8″ FNPT connection, Viton seals and Inlet Valve.
Brooks Instrument 2520 Series Acrylic Purge Meters are precision-machined acrylic flow meters for liquids and gases [specified by the part number and description], with direct reading air or water scales and are available in either English or metric scales.
These variable area flow meters are made from a single piece of high strength, crystal clear acrylic with easy to read scales.
They come standard with a stable easy view float.
– Treaded Inserts for panel mounting type configurations
– Easy disassembly/assembly for maintenance
– rod-guided float
– Large Scales for quick reference
– Application: Gas Analyzers, Air Sampling Equipment, Medical Systems, Desalinization Equipment
– Technology: Variable Area
– Brand: Brooks Instrument
– MFG Part No.: 2520A4L52SVVT
– Item: Purgemeter
– Scale Length: 4 inch
– Tube Material: Acrylic
– Seal Material: Viton
– Connection Size: 1/8″ FNPT
– Connection Material: Stainless Steel
– Flow Rate and Media: 40-660 CCM Water
– Accuracy: 3% F.S.
– Pressure Rating: 100 PSIG
– Temperature Rating: 150 deg F