Specifications for this item:
Brand Name: IPD
Part Number: 2457339
IPD CRANKSHAFT Seal Group
- PRODUCT NAME: IPD CRANKSHAFT Seal Group
- CATALOG NUMBER: 2457339
Crankshaft Seal Groups retain engine oil and prevent external contamination from entering the engine oil system.
Seal Groups designed for dry applications (air-to-fluid interface) typically include a primary lip that prevents engine oil from leaking, a dust lip and a wear sleeve.
In wet applications (fluid-to-fluid interface), the dust lip is replaced by an auxiliary lip capable of pumping external fluid away from the engine
- Cat Crankshaft Seal Groups are precisely designed to perform in this very demanding application.
- They must be able to withstand high rotational speeds, elevated temperatures, and high frequency axial motion.
- These groups include a sacrificial wear sleeve that protects the crankshaft from wear, and provides an optimal running surface for the lip seal.
- Wear sleeves also make repairs easier, faster and less expensive, by avoiding costly salvage or replacement of the crankshaft.
- Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination.
- Protect your investment with Genuine Cat Seals.
Applications: Crankshaft Seal Groups are used on engine crankshafts and other high speed rotating applications, like some water pumps.
- Bore Diameter (mm): 117
- Primary Sealing Material: Plastic Shaft Diameter (mm) 92
Attention: Please verify part number prior to order.