Specifications for this Item:
Brand Name: JAMESBURY
Part Number: VPVL300SR4/5BD
JAMESBURY PNEUMATIC DOUBLE-ACTING VALVE ACTUATOR VPVL300SR4/5BD
- Mfg: Jamesbury M/N: VPVL300SR4/5BD Actuator
- Series: Valv-Powr Actuator
- Type: Double Opposed Piston
- Operation: Spring to Close Temperature
- Rating: STD -40 Deg F to 176 Deg F Jamesbury Rack & Pinion Actuators Valv-Powr VPVL Jamesbury Valv-Powr VPVL Actuators are designed to withstand up to 1 million actuation cycles.
The attention to detail placed into the design of the Jamesbury VPVP Valv-Powr Actuators work to maximize cycle life and improve process efficiency.
Valves, actuators and support accessories such as limit switches or position indicators can be supplied completely assembled by our Valve Automation Center to provide unit responsibility from a single company.
Our VPVL actuators are field mountable, when a replacement is needed. If you need a complete automated valve assembly, please give our Valve Actuation Specialists a call to discuss your application.
- Designed for 1,000,000 cycles Stainless Steel
- Hardware Corrosion Resistant Coatings Safety Spring Cartridges (applicable in the SR version)
- External Travel Stops Features Bearings on all sliding and rotating parts to ensure a smooth long life
- Polyester Coated end caps for corrosion resistance
- Multi guides on the aluminum pistons for precise movement and low friction
- Machined teeth on piston racks and pinions for excellent rack and pinion engagement PTFE
- Coated extruded aluminum body aides in corrosion resistance
- Stainless Steel External Adjustable Travel Stops in both directions